To give all permission in temp folder for every one, run command prompt with admin privilege and then run the following command.
/t means “apply change recursively”
/e means “edit existing DACL”.
You can try with the following command
C:>icacls “C:\Windows\temp” /grant mahedee:(OI)(CI)F
F= Full Control
CI= Container Inherit
OI= Object Inherit
Sometimes due to virus attack, our pen drive data is hidden. We think, all folders are deleted. So, check first before you format your Usb otherwise you will lose your data forever. Sometimes hidden files are not displayed even if you “Show hidden files and folders” in the Folders Options. To find hidden folder in your pen drive. Just run the following command in your command window.
attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.*
For accurate command just copy the above command and pest it. Here g: is considered your pen drive. Replace g by your pen drive “drive letter”
Few days ago, I fall in a problem. I could not start apache server by XAMP control panel. There was a message shown port 80 busy. However ultimately, I found the solution this was due to IIS server. IIS Server was running on port 80 at that time.
Here is the step by step procedure, how I release port 80
1. Go to command prompt.
2. Check which process is using port 80
- On the command prompt window, type the following command.
netstat -o -n -a | findstr 0.0:80
- You will see the following screen
Open Task Manager to check the process ID
- Right click on the taskbar to open the the task manager.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- Click the View menu
- And make sure you select the PID (Process Identifier) as shown in the image below.
Now you can see which process is using which PID and description like the following
Stop the services
- Go to Task Manager.
- Click the Services tab
- Arrange the Services by description or by
- For IIS I found Service name as IIS Admin
- Right click on it and select Stop Sevice.