Publish Application to Azure
- Right click on the web application and click publish
- Create Microsoft App Service
- Select Microsoft Azure App Service
- Click publish
- Type App name, choose subscription, resource group, app service plan
- Click create
- Application is deployed to azure and you will see the following page in the browser
- You will see the azure application url
- You will get message end point
Register Bot with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Go to https://dev.botframework.com/
- Click to My bot -> Create bot
- Click Create button
- You will redirect to Azure portal
- Click “Web App bot” and then click create
Create new bot service
- From Web App Bot -> Click the “Create button” to start the bot creation process.
- Type bot name
- App name
- You can keep other option by default or change as your own
Obtain Microsoft App Id and Microsoft App Password
- Click settings of newly created bot service
- Change message end point
- Click Mange (beside Microsoft App id) link
- Click Generate new password and obtain new Microsoft app id and password and then save
- Now open web.config of bot application and add Microsoft App Id and password.
- Publish application again to azure
- Now go to Web App bot in Azure
- Click Test in Web Chat
- In the right side window. Type some message and enter.
- You will see the following reply.
If it replied above message, means its ok. Cheers !!