I have deployed my application in a 64 bit OS and got the following error at the time of uploading an excel file.
Microsoft Office Excel cannot access the file ‘c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ Download \ mahedee.xlsx’.
There are several possible reasons:
• The file name or path does not exist.
• The file is being used by another program.
• The workbook you are trying to save has the same name as a currently open workbook.
1. Create directory “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop ” (for 64 bit Windows) or “C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Desktop ” (for 32 bit Windows)
2. Set Full control permissions for directory Desktop (for example in Win7 & IIS 7 & DefaultAppPool set permissions for user “IIS AppPool\DefaultAppPool”)