I have an application developed with the following tools and technologies.
- MS .NET Framework 4.5
- SAP Crystal Report 13.5
- ASP.NET Web form
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Copy aspnet_client folder (From a running project) from c:\inetpub\wwwroot folder to the new website root folder. For example: c:\inetpub\wwwroot
- Create a virtual directory called aspnet_client that points to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client inside the new website
- If this is a 32 bit application running on a 64 bit OS, make sure the application pool is set to 32 bit
- Set application pool to run under Local System Account
- Change application pool to Classic mode.