Color a row of excel based on cell date time value (Today)
less than 1 minute read
- Select all rows of excel in which you want to apply formula. There must be a date time filed on which you will apply rule. Suppose, column A is date time column and it is started from A2
- Conditional Formatting -> New Rule -> Use formula to determine which cell to format
- Write in format value text box: =$A2=TODAY()
- Click Format button -> select fill tab -> and select color -> Click Ok
- Finally click ok in the dialog box to apply.