- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn - John Maxwell, American Author and Speaker
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. - John Maxwell, American Author and Speaker
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. - Steve Jobs.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish. - Steve Jobs.
- If you don’t do it, someone else will.
- Respect is earned. Not given.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result. - Albert Einstein
- If you do the same thing in the same way over and over again, you can’t expect different result.
- Sometimes, you can’t shine but you can shine your weapon.
- Fake it until you make it.
- If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you will find an excuse. - Jim Rohn
- If you think you can - you can! - Ronald Reagan
- You can if you think you can - Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- Focus on one task at a time. “He who chases two rabbits catches neither.” - Paul Foster, CEO and Founder, The Business Therapist.
- Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or what’s the fastest way to do it, think what’s the most amazing way to do it. - Rechard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. - Steve Jobs
- Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you.
- Dream is not what you see in sleep. It is something that does not let you sleep. - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Be patient. Everthing comes to you in the right moment.
- The biggest risk is not taking any risk. - Mark Zuckerberg
The future depends on what we do in the present.- Mahatma Gandhi
Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Creativity is just connecting things. ― Steve Jobs
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ― Steve Jobs
Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. ― Steve Jobs
An idea without execution is nothing. - John Lee Dumas
- Why do people always expect authors to answer questions? I am an author because I want to ask questions. If I had answers, I’d be a politician. — Eugène Ionesco