If you are team project administrator, do the following to unlock or undo checkout.
- From the Source Control Explorer find the folder containing the locked file(s).
- Right click and select Find -> Find by Status “Find in Source Control” window will appears
- Click the Find button
- A “Find in Source Control” tab should appear showing the file(s) that are checked out
- Right click the file you want to unlock
- Select Undo from the context menu
- A confirmation dialog appears. Click the Yes button.
- The file should disappear from the “Find in Source Control” window.
That means you are undo or unlocked file(s)